We represent people who have slipped and fallen on dangerous surfaces under unfortunate circumstances such as the following:
- Wet or oily floors in grocery stores, auto repair shops, or malls;
- Uneven sidewalks, driveways, or parking lots;
- Unlit stairways or hallways;
- Poorly maintained escalators;
- Broken or missing handrails on porches or in stairwells.
Our attorneys are committed to walking you through this difficult time. We thoroughly investigate each case and strive to obtain the information necessary to establish liability and prove damages. In the most severe injury cases, we work with consulting physicians to present expert testimony as to the extent of your injuries and your prospects for recovery. We also work with rehabilitation therapists to present evidence as to the practical difference the injuries mean for your daily life, your ability to work, and the assistance and resources you may need to meet the challenges of ordinary living.